Finding your suitable readers for ao smith gas water heater maintenance is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ao smith gas water heater maintenance including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
616 reviews analysed
1. Reliance Water Heater Pilot Assembly 100109295 9003542005 Replacement Part Natural Gas Compatible with Reliance, A.O. Smith, and State Branded Tanks
2. E-SDS Residental Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod for Water Heater,Prevent Corrosion Within your Water Heater,Hex Plug,3/4" Thread,44-Inch Long,0.80" Diameter
- Corrosion Protection: Replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater.Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection.
- Flexible Design for Tight Areas: The Flexible anode rod went in very easy because it is segmented into four sections that allow you to bend it at the hinge or difficult access points making it an easy install.
- Advantages of Magnesium Anode Rods: Made from magnesium to provide a healthy solution to your needs and more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding than Aluminum rods.
- Fits: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection.44″ overall length,each section is about 9 1/2″ long.
- Warranty: If you have any questions or issues with your product, contact our customer service team
- A representative will be more than happy to assist you.
3. Reliance Hot Water Heater Gas Control Valve 100112336 9007884005 100093974 1" Cavity Thermostat Compatible with Reliance, State, A.O. Smith, and American branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100112336 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, and American branded heaters
- Intended use with a gas hot water heater
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. Installing the valve and then returning used is prohibited. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, and Reliance.
4. A.O. Smith by Honeywell Gas Control Valve 100262939 2" Cavity Natural Thermostat Compatible with A.O. Smith, State, American, Whirlpool, and Craftmaster Brand Water Heaters
- Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater – we need heater’s model and serial number to cross reference
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, American, Whirlpool and Craftmaster branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100262939 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, Whirlpool, Craftmaster and Reliance. Product manufactured by Honeywell for A.O. Smith. Honeywell model # WV8840B1158
5. Honeywell WT8840A1500 Gas Valve White
6. Rinnai RL Series HE+ Tankless Hot Water Heater: Indoor Installation
- Endless hot water for your entire home
- RL94iN HE+ High Efficiency Tankless Hot Water Heater – Natural Gas: Indoor Installation Only
- Up to 9.4 GPM hot water flow rate (varies by groundwater temp)
- Circ-Logic technology allows you to set recirculation patterns that coincide with your typical habits. Hot water is available when you need it!
- Residential Factory Warranty – 120 months (heat exchanger), 12 months (labor), 60 months (parts).10,300 BTU (Minimum) / 199,000 BTU (Maximum)
Our high-efficiency plus RL models, offer Rinnai’s most advanced technology in non-condensing tankless water heaters. You’ll enjoy the endless hot water and energy savings you expect, with the addition of Wi-Fi monitoring and recirculation technology for faster hot water delivery.
From the Manufacturer
The R94LSi lets you enjoy continuous hot water for up to five plumbing and appliance outlets simultaneously and always at a consistent, pre-set temperature. With a capacity of up to 9.4 gallons of hot water per minute (GPM), the R94LSi still delivers up to 40% energy savings and significant space savings. This compact, interior-mount unit vents directly to the outside with a concentric venting system.
7. Kohree RV Water Heaters Magnesium Anode Rod Kit, Hot Water Heater Protection with Rope for Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heaters Tank-3/4"NPT Threads 9.25 Length-2 Pack
- 【Application】Size: 9.25″ long, 3⁄4″ thread, using 1-1 / 16″ socket. It is used to replace the rust bar in the water tank of the water heater, especially for the water heater on the RV. Perfect replacement for suburban 232767 and Mor-Flo 6 Gallon water heater anode rod.
- 【High Quality and Safe Material】Made of non-toxic magnesium, compared with aluminum or other materials, magnesium is not potentially dangerous and safer for human body.
- 【Better Protection】The anode rod is a crucial part of every water heating system, Our magnesium rod absorb oxidizing substances and all the contaminants in the water towards itself by electrolys, preventing the water tank from rusting in the metal water tank, ensuring your RV water heater lasting use.
- 【Quick and Easy Installation】We provide a roll of tape to tighten the screw to prevent looseness
- the ring on the tail can be tied to the rope to prevent loss and fixing, and the bolt can be easily pulled. We’ve included a replacement anode rod as well to make it easier for you to switch it. We suggest that you should timing check the anode rod to see whether it needs to be replaced.
8. About Fluid | MAGNESIUM Flexible Anode Rod, INCLUDES 1-1/16" Hex Socket, Complete Kit for Water Heaters | Teflon Tape | Hi Temp Brass Cap | Easy-To-Follow, Step-By-Step Instructions | 44 Inches Long.
- ABOUT FLUID’S MAGNESIUM ANODE ROD KIT is the fastest and best choice to prevent your water heater from dissolving itself from the inside out! With the average cost to have a water heater replaced crossing over the $1,400.00 mark, replacing your anode rod is cheap peace-of-mind. This kit makes it simple with everything you need and easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, all in one box. Have stinky rotten egg smelling hot water? Search For our About Fluid ALUMINUM / ZINC Anode Rod Kit.
- KIT INCLUDES! (1) HEX-TYPE ANODE ROD, most water heaters use this kit’s ¾ NPT Anode Rod (2) BRASS CAP, just in case you don’t trust your drain valve to shut completely (3) HARD-TO-FIND 1-1/16”, 6-POINT DEEP-WELL CHROME VANADIUM SOCKET, fits both your old and your new anode (4) PIPE SEALING TEFLON TAPE, with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode’s condition (5) INSTRUCTIONS. All you provide is a ½ Inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, a friend and your favorite beverage! (not included).
- WATER HEATERS BURST AND YOU CAN PREVENT THIS! I began my plumbing apprenticeship in the 90s. The plumbers I worked for would say “they must place a self-destructing device in water heaters, timed to go off just after the warranty is over,” then shake their heads as we dragged a 7-year-old, rusty-sludge-spewing water heater away to the nearest recycling center. The plumbers weren’t entirely wrong, they just got it backwards. Next>
- WHAT I’VE LEARNED: Manufactures install an anode rod in every water heater at the factory because they know their tanks will quickly rust and fail without one. The anode rod takes the destruction from a chemical process called electrolysis so the tank doesn’t have to. If the water heater has a 6 year warranty, the Anode Rod is sized to last about 5 years in laboratory conditions. Longer warranties on water heaters come with a new decal for the outside of the tank and a slightly larger Anode Rod.
- CHANGING THE ANODE ROD IS EASY, REPLACING YOUR WATER HEATER IS NOT! Anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced. Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, and that’s exactly what it will do. As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, the water heater begins to rust, then crack, fail and leak. Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, strong reliable and off your mind!
YOU CAN DO THIS!
WE’LL WALK YOU THROUGH EACH EASY STEP
1. EASY-TO-FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS.Do It Yourself Instructions, written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem solvers like you.
2. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION. This Complete Kit includes all-four necessary components: (1) 44 Inch long Magnesium Flexible Anode with a ¾ Inch diameter using the standard ¾ NPT hex plug connection (2) Heavy-duty, ½ Inch Drive, 1-1/16” Deep-Well Chrome Vanadium Socket Tool (3) Large roll of Teflon Tape and a Brass hose Cap. All you provide is a ½ Inch ratchet or breaker-bar.
3. YOU CAN REST ASSURED YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SOCKET. Use the included 1-1/16” Socket to remove the old anode rod and to quickly install your new anode.
4. NO LEAKS! We include a full-roll of Teflon Tape to ensure you will not have leaks and will also have, plenty left-over for next time.
5. NO DRIPS! We included a Brass cap you can thread onto your drain after your done, just to be sure your floor is always dry.
6. ONE SIZE FITS MOST. Most water heaters use this HEX TYPE (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾”or 0.80” diameter anode. A few water heaters do use a “hot-water-outlet type” where the anode is part of the the outlet piping. (You may want to check first.)
7. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. Magnesium is the best anode rod material used to protect your water heater. This Magnesium sacrificial anode rod will decay instead of your hot water tank. That’s it’s job!
8. INSTALL IN SMALL SPACES. The About Fluid flexible hinged design allows you to install the anode rod in any location, requiring only twelve inches of overhead clearance.
9. Magnesium Anode Rod, Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod by Podoy for Hot Water Heaters 3/4 inch NPT Thread, Hex Plug, 44” Long & 0.8” Diameter
- ★ ADVANTAGES OF MAGNESIUM ANODE RODS – Magnesium anode rods produce a stronger current than Aluminum rods making them more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding.
- ★ EXTEND LIFE OF YOUR WATER HEATER: Magnesium anode rod gets corroded faster than tank of water heater. Usually you should check magnesium anode rod every 2 years.
- ★ FLEXIBLE DESIGN – This 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four parts. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rodes easily even in a narrow space. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw.
- ★ CORROSION PROTECTION: Replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater.Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection.
- ★ FITS: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection.
A long metal “anode rod” that attracts corrosive elements in the water. When the rod itself becomes so corroded that it can no longer do its job, the tank soon rusts out, leaks and needs replacement. However, if you replace your water heater anode rod before it fails, about every tow years, you can double the life of your water heater.
How to replace your Water Heater Anode Rod?/
Step1: Before you get started, close the shutoff valve, turn on the hot water at a faucet to relieve pressure, and turn off the electricity or gas to the heater. Open the drain valve near the bottom of the tank and drain out several gallons of water. Caution: The water is hot!
Step2: Drain some water from the tank to check for rust. It’s time for a new water heater if you see rusty flakes (not just orange water, which can come from corroded pipes or well water). If the water is clean, remove the rod to check its condition.
Step3: To loosen the rod, you’ll need an air compressor, a 1/2-in.-drive impact wrench and a 1-1/16-in. Even with a breaker bar, it can be nearly impossible to break the anode rod free.
Step4: Turn off the power or gas. Then close the cold-water valve at the top of the tank and drain off several gallons. Loosen the hex head with the impact wrench, but unscrew it the rest of the way by hand.
The hex head may be under a plastic cap. Uncover it, then pull it up and out to check its condition. When the threads break free, stop turning and look for water around the hex head. If you see leakage, drain the tank further. If you don’t have enough overhead clearance to pull the rod out of the tank, bend it as you remove it.
10. Kenmore 9003382005 Water Heater Burner Assembly Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Ao Smith
- This burner assembly (part number 9003382005) is for water heaters
- The assembly may include multiple parts
- refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This burner assembly (part number 9003382005) is for water heaters. Burner assembly 9003382005 heats the water in the water tank. The assembly may include multiple parts; refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included. The gas supply line connections must be checked for leaks after installing this part. For Ao Smith.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Gas Water Heater Maintenance for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!