We spent many hours on research to finding cuisinart food processor dlc 10 s, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cuisinart food processor dlc 10 s, you should not miss this article. cuisinart food processor dlc 10 s coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 cuisinart food processor dlc 10 s by our suggestions
795 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor, White
- Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease
- Easy to use and clean
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- Note: How-to Disc not included
The Cuisinart Pro Classic Food Processor makes all your favorites, from stir-fries and main course salads, to peanut butter and homemade bread. Accessories include a stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, chopping blade, small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and instruction/recipe book.
2. Cuisinart DLC-8SBCY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
- Includes new chopping blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
Great for the chef, features 11-cup work bowl and extra-large feed tube for slicing whole fruits and vegetables. Powerful enough to knead bread with ease. With stainless steel medium, thin and shredding/slicing discs, and chopping blade. 5-year full motor warranty. In white, almond or black. Model DLC-8SBCY.
3. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
4. Cuisinart DLC-2011CHBY Prep 11 Plus 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless
- Set includes a stainless steel medium slicing disc (4mm), a stainless steel shredding disc and 1 blade that can be used for chopping/mixing/kneading.
- Speed automatically adjusts to ensure proper dough consistency
- Includes spatula, recipe/instruction book
- dishwasher-safe parts
- One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.BPA Free
Perfecting the art of food preparation. With a brushed stainless finish that adds a touch of elegance to any modern kitchen, the Cuisinart Prep Plus Food Processor is the ideal prep tool for any task. It’s compact build allows it to fit comfortably on any countertop and the large work bowl makes it easy to create an entire meal from scratch. After all, it’s a Cuisinart!.
Set includes a stainless steel medium slicing disc (4mm), a stainless steel shredding disc and 1 blade that can be used for chopping/mixing/kneading.
5. Cuisinart FP-13DGM Elemental 13 Cup Food Processor and Dicing Kit, Gunmetal
- 13-cup large bowl, the exterior of the work bowl only measure up-to only 8 Cups but has a 13 cup capacity, 4.5-cup small bowl
- Dicing disc with 10 mm grid plus cleaning tool
- Exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage system – seals bowl and locks blade
- Patented Blade Lock system
- Easy to clean – removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Troubleshooting steps are provide in page 15 and 16 of User Manual available under Technical Specification
Tackle food prep tasks both large and small with the Cuisinart Elemental 13 Food Processor. The NEW dicing disc features a 10mm screen for dicing food into perfect squares and we’ve also included a cleaning tool to keep it in top operating condition. The 13-cup work bowl easily handles larger quantities of ingredients, making it perfect for big family meals and entertaining – the bonus 4 cup bowl is ideal for smaller amounts. Two stainless steel blades and two discs make quick work of chopping nuts, pureeing soup, slicing tomatoes, shredding cheese and more. The high gloss base adds high style to any kitchen. Features: 13 cup large work bowl and 4 cup smaller inner nested work bowl|550 watt peak power motor|Exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage System — seals bowl and locks blade|Supreme||wide-mouth feed tube with small medium and large pushers|Dicing disc with 10mm grid plus cleaning tool|Stainless steel chopping/mixing blade with patented BladeLock system including dough blade and small and large S-blades|Stainless steel reversible shredding disc (fine/medium)|Stainless steel adjustable slicing disc (0-7mm)|Electronic touchpad controls—High/Low/Off/Pulse with illuminating blue LED lights|Accessory storage case|Limited 3-year warranty|BPA free
6. Cuisinart FP-8GMP1 Elemental 8-Cup Food Processor, Gunmetal
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, silver.
7. Cuisinart DLC-4CHB Mini-Prep Plus 4-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless
Finished with elegant brushed metal, the Mini-Prep® Plus 4 Cup Food Processor is a fashionable fit for any kitchen. Use the automatic reversing blade to chop or grind your way through any recipe’s prep work for easier homemade meals any day of the week. Handy for everyday food prep tasks.
8. Cuisinart Custom 14-Cup Food Processor, Black
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-Cup lexan work bowl
- extra-large Feed tube
- small and large pushers. BPA Free
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product built to North American Electrical standards
- Note: shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly reefer user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BKSY custom food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-Cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
9. Cuisinart DLC-6FR 8 Cup Food Processor, Stainless Steel (Renewed)
This mid-sized version of the classic culinary workhorse will become your go-to companion for chopping, slicing, dicing, pureeing and more. Machine includes reversible thick and thin slicing and shredding discs to process vegetables for a stir fry or salad, or to slice the perfect onion or tomato. Stainless steel mixing/chopping blade assists in preparing salsa, chopping nuts and pureeing soft foods. High, low and pulse settings offer a range of operating styles for the desired consistency. Painted ABS housing with matching handle on the BPA-free, dishwasher-safe mixing bowl.
10. Cuisinart DLC-1SS Mini-Prep Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel, Silver, 2.63 Cup
Powerful Stainless Steel Chopper/Grinder, 21 OZ Work Bowl, 2 Speeds, Reversible Blade, Brushed Stainless Base, Dishwasher Safe Parts, Spatula, Instruction Book. Features: 21 ounce work bowl|110 watt motor|2 speeds for precision processing processing|Patented reversible blade for chopping/grinding|Dishwasher-safe parts|Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges|Spatula|Instruction/Recipe Book|Limited 18-month warranty|BPA Free
The Cuisinart Mini-Prep food processor stands 8 inches tall and just over 4 inches wide, but don’t let the size fool you. The base houses a motor so powerful that you need to stabilize it with one hand when using the high setting to whip up a strawberry-banana smoothie for one in less than a minute. The clear plastic prep bowl locks into place with a simple twist, while the blades can be set sharp side up for chopping onions or grating Parmesan cheese, or turned blunt side up for making walnut pesto or whipping up chocolate frosting. The set includes a spatula and a cleaning brush to remove coffee grounds.
For best results, cut ingredients into small, even pieces–about 1/2-inch square or so works well. In general, use the sharp-edge approach for low speed and the blunt side of the blades for high speed. If you need to run the motor for longer than one minute, pause and begin again. The bowl, cover, and blade assembly can all be run through the dishwasher, but watch your fingers when dissembling the machine, as the blades are extremely sharp. –Irene Svete
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cuisinart Food Processor Dlc 10 S for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!