Nowadays, there are so many products of general electric lavadoras chile in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for general electric lavadoras chile in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings general electric lavadoras chile which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
983 reviews analysed
1. GE WR62X10055 Solenoid Assembly for Refrigerator
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This dispenser ice chute door solenoid (part number WR62X10055) is for refrigerators. Dispenser ice chute door solenoid WR62X10055 opens and closes the ice chute door on the ice dispenser. Safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off and unplug the refrigerator before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands. For Hotpoint, Ge Americana, & Rca.
From the Manufacturer
Solenoid Assembly. This part works with the following models: General Electric BSS25JFRJWW, General Electric BSY25GFMWW, General Electric CSS25USWASS, General Electric CSS25USWCSS, General Electric GSF25XGWABB, General Electric CSCP5UGXSS, General Electric CSHS5UGXSS, General Electric GSCF3PGXBB, General Electric GSCF3PGXWW, General Electric GSCS3KGYSS, General Electric GSCS3PGXSS.
2. WB44K10005 GE Range Bake Element Heating Element for General Electric Hotpoint Kenmore Stove Oven, replaces 824269, AP2030964, WB44K10001
- Part Number: WB44K10005, Replaces: 824269, AP2030964, WB44K10001, WB44K10005.
- Work for Brands: General Electric, Hotpoint, Kenmore
- This part fixes the following symptoms: Little to no heat when baking
- Element will not heat
- Oven not heating evenly
- Will Not Start.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from high quality material for long lasting.
- GUARANTEE: Discount Parts Direct is a US based company, from molding, stamping to assembly, inspection of each process has strict quality requirements and hand check. We offer customer 100% Money Back Guarantee. We appreciate your business.
Replaces the following part numbers:
824269, AP2030964, WB44K10001, WB44K10005.
Works for brands:
General Electric, Hotpoint, Kenmore
Fixes the following symptoms:
Little to no heat when baking
Element will not heat
Oven not heating evenly
Will Not Start
If you are not sure if part is correct, ask us in Customer questions & answers section or contact us by visiting the Discount Parts Direct storefront.
We are a small local company from Houston, Texas offer discount parts for retail and wholesale. If you need to purchase parts for business , please contact us for lower rates.
3. GE Dryer Bearing Kit 1 Bearing WE3M26, 2 Dryer Slides WE1M481 / WE1M1067, 2 Dryer Slides WE1M333 / WE1M504, 1 Belt WE12M29, 1 Felt WE9M30 / WE09X20441
WE3M26 / 1 Bearing /2 Dryer Slides WE1M481 SAME AS WE1M1067 /2 Dryer Slides WE1M333 SAME AS WE1M504 /1 Belt WE12M29 / 1 Felt WE9M30 SAME AS WE09X20441 Front Combo Kit Genuine GE These are OEM Parts, New & Unused. This fits GE made Dryers including Hotpoint & RCA. The bearing is made of plastic and is located in the front of the dryer, the glides slide into top of bearing & the drum rides on the glides. Measures 10″ Overall Height & 19-1/2″ Inside Width
4. Podoy WR60X10141 Evaporator Fan Motor for GE General Electric Sears Kenmore Hotpoint RCA OEM WR60X10138 WR60X10346 WR60X10072 WR60X10046 WR60X10045
- ✅MODEL NUMBER – Fits Models: AP5955766, WR60X10141, WR60X10346, PS10063450, WR60X10045, WR60X10046, WR60X10072, WR60X10138.
- ✅EASY TO INSTALL – Fits various ge models, Motor Specs: 115v, 60hz, 3 watts.
- ✅THE PODOY ADVANTAGE – The Evaporator Fan Motor is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the us,you can check with video for the professional installation .
- ✅PREMIUM QUALITY – Please note that this Refrigerator Evaporator fan is an aftermarket replacement .Non original aftermarket part.
- ✅MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – If you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund at any time.
5. WR60X10141 Refrigerator Evaporator Fan Motor for GE & Hotpoint Fridges by PartsBroz – Replaces WR60X23584, AP5955766, WR60X10346, PS10063450, WR60X10045, WR60X10046, WR60X10072, WR60X10138
- ✅ PART NUMBER WR60X10141: It’s a high-quality exact equivalent to part numbers WR60X10141, WR60X10346, PS10063450, WR60X10045, WR60X10046, WR60X10072, WR60X10138, B0170EQ3D6, AP5955766, and WR60X23584.
- ✅ FITS GE BRAND FRIDGES: Our evaporator fan motor is a direct fit for several General Electric and Hotpoint brand refrigerators. This includes model numbers 36211XBMBRWW, 36211XBMDRWW, 36211XBMERWW, and 36211XBMFRWW.
- ✅ RESTORES COOL AIR TO YOUR FRIDGE: If your fridge seems too warm or makes strange noises, you may need a new evaporator fan motor. This part helps to circulate cool air throughout your fridge.
- ✅ EASY DIY FIX: For this repair, you’ll need a small flathead screwdriver, a Phillips screwdriver, a quarter-inch nut driver, and a 5/16-inch nut driver. It’s a simple fix that should have your refrigerator running again in no time.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: This premium part meets or exceeds original manufacturer specifications for fit and performance. Specs: 60 Hz, 3W, 115V, 1 3/8-inch shaft length, 1/8-inch shaft diameter
The evaporator fan motor sits in the back of your freezer. It draws cool air through the evaporator coil and then circulates it throughout the refrigerator to keep your food cold. If your fridge seems warm or makes weird noises, it may be time to replace the evaporator fan motor. The PartsBroz fan motor works with several GE manufactured refrigerators and offers long-lasting durability.
Empty out your freezer and disconnect it from its power source before beginning this repair. Helpful tools include a small flathead screwdriver, a Phillips screwdriver, a quarter-inch nut driver, and a 5/16-inch nut driver.
Gets Your Fridge Working Again
If your fridge won’t stay cool, don’t give up just yet. Replacing a worn out evaporator fan motor can restore cool air to your refrigerator. Best of all, it’s an inexpensive fix that you can do yourself. It can fix the following problems:
- Fridge makes strange noises
- Fridge is too warm
- Freezer is too warm
- Fridge won’t turn on
Compatible GE and Hotpoint refrigerator models include: 36211XBMBRWW, 36211XBMDRWW, 36211XBMERWW, and 36211XBMFRWW
Replaces Several Part Numbers
This part is a functional equivalent for part numbers WR60X10141, WR60X10346, PS10063450, WR60X10045, WR60X10046, WR60X10072, WR60X10138, B0170EQ3D6, AP5955766, and WR60X23584.
Unsure about compatibility? We’d love to help. Reach out to us in the customer questions and answer section or on the PartsBroz storefront.
6. WR51X10055 Defrost Heater and Bracket Assembly for GE & Kenmore Refrigerators by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers AP3183311, 914088, AH303781, EA303781, PS303781, WR51X10030
- ✅ PART NUMBER WR51X10055: It’s a high-quality exact equivalent to part number WR51X10055. It also replaces part numbers 914088, AH303781, EA303781, PS303781, WR51X10030, and B003BIGDIG.
- ✅ FITS TOP NAME BRANDS: Use it to fix your General Electric (GE), Hotpoint, or Kenmore refrigerator. Some compatible models include 36358892894, 36358072896, 36350622000, 36358892898, and 36358895897.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: Is your fridge and/or freezer too hot or too cold? You may need to replace the defrost heater. Doing so will give you back control over your refrigerator’s temperature.
- ✅ EASY DIY FIX: Fix your fridge without any special tools. You only need a quarter-inch nut driver and a Phillips head screwdriver to install the PartsBroz defrost heater.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PART: This defrost heater and bracket assembly meets all original manufacturer specifications for performance and fit. It’s durably made and designed to help extend the life of your refrigerator.
Defrost heaters prevent your fridge’s cooling coils from frosting over. When it’s not working properly, your fridge or freezer can get too hot or too cold. Thankfully, replacing this part is easy and affordable. The PartsBroz defrost heater and assembly bracket directly replaces part number WR51X10055. It offers long-lasting durability and compatibility with many side-by-side Kenmore, GE, and Hotpoint brand refrigerators.
Before beginning the repair, you need to empty out your freezer and unplug the refrigerator. The only tools required are a quarter-inch nut driver and a Phillips head screwdriver. In total, this repair should take no longer than 20 minutes to complete.
Easy Fix for a Broken Fridge
Replacing a broken or faulty defrost heater takes no time at all. It’s often the solution to the following problems:
- Fridge section is too warm
- Freezer section is too warm
- Fridge section is too cold
- Freezer section is too cold
- Freezer isn’t defrosting
- Frost buildup
Compatible brands: Kenmore, Hotpoint, General Electric (GE)
Replaces Several Part Numbers: WR51X10055, AP3183311, 914088, AH303781, EA303781, PS303781, WR51X10030.
Unsure about compatibility? Please comment below in the customer questions and answer section or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the right part for your refrigerator.
7. WR60X10220 Condenser Fan Motor for General Electric GE Refrigerators by PartsBroz – Replaces Fridge Parts AP4298602, 1257132, AH1766247, EA1766247, PS1766247, WR60X10133, WR60X10171, WR60X10192
- ✅ PART NUMBER WR60X10220: This part is a direct fit for part WR60X10220. It’s also a functional equivalent to parts AP4298602, 1257132, AH1766247, EA1766247, PS1766247, WR60X10133, WR60X10171, B004H3XWWE, and WR60X10192.
- ✅ FITS GE BRAND FRIDGES: The condenser fan motor works in GE brand fridges like General Electric, Hotpoint, and RCA. Specific models include: GSF25XGWABB, GSF25XGWAWW, GSHF5PGXBB, GSHS5PGXSS, GSHS6KGZSS, GSL25IFRJBS, GSL25XGWASS, and GSL25XGWCSS.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: Is your fridge hot to the touch or not staying cold enough? If so, it may be time to replace the condenser fan motor. This easy fix can get your fridge cooling like normal again.
- ✅ 5-10 MINUTE REPAIR: Have your fridge back in no time. You’ll just need a 5/16-inch nut driver and a quarter-inch nut driver to get the job done. The whole thing only takes 5-10 minutes from start to finish.
- ✅ PREMIUM-QUALITY PART: The part meets or exceeds all original manufacturer specifications for function, compatibility, and performance. These specs includes: 1750 RPM, 14 amps, 9W, 115VAC, and 60Hz.
The condenser fan motor is located behind your fridge’s rear access panel. It powers the fan that cools the compressor and prevents overheating. When the motor fails, you fridge may become too warm. Luckily, replacing the condenser fan motor is simple and quick. The PartsBroz condenser fan motor replaces part number WR60X10220, fits several GE models, and offers long-lasting durability.
For safety, unplug your refrigerator before beginning the repair. Remove any food that could go bad during the 5-10 minute duration of the repair. Helpful tools include a 5/16-inch nut driver and a 1/4-inch nut driver. Keep the rubber grommets from the old fan motor to put onto the new one–flat side toward the motor. Take a picture prior to disassembly for easier reassembly.
5-10 Minute Fridge Repair
Broken fridges can spoil your food. Replacing the condenser fan motor can get your fridge working properly again. It can fix the following problems:
- Fridge is noisier than usual
- Fridge shuts off completely
- Fridge or freezer struggles to stay cold
- Fridge is hot to the touch
Compatible models include but are not limited to:
BSS25JFRJWW, GSF25XGWABB, GSF25XGWAWW, GSF25XGWBB, GSHF5PGXBB, GSHS5PGXSS, GSHS6KGZSS, GSL25IFRJBS, GSL25XGWASS, and GSL25XGWCSS.
Replaces Several Part Numbers
This part directly replaces part numbers WR60X10220, AP4298602, 1257132, AH1766247, EA1766247, PS1766247, WR60X10133, WR60X10171, B004H3XWWE, and WR60X10192
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the right part number for your fridge.
8. GE WH13X10023 Water Valve for Washer
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This water inlet valve (part number WH13X10023) is for washers. Water inlet valve WH13X10023 controls the water flow into the washer. Unplug the washer and shut off the water supply before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.
From the Manufacturer
Water Valve. Works with the following models: General Electric WBVH6240F0GG, General Electric WBVH6240F0WW, General Electric WBVH6240FW, General Electric WBVH6240FWW, General Electric WBVH6240H0WW.
9. Ximoon WR51X10055 REFRIGERATOR DEFROST HEATER HEATING ELEMENT ASSEMBLY FOR GE HOTPONT
Product Name: Defrost Heater and Bracket Assembly
Color: As the picture shown
Approx. 12 1/2″ Long
Type: Defrost Heater
Defrost Heater has: Quartz Tube
Part Number: WR51X10055
It is rated at 725 watts.
This is the aftermarket part,Refrigerator Defrost Heater with Metal Bracket.
Replacement Part for GE part number WR51X10055.
Replacement for numbers AP3183311 and PS303781.
It comes without instructions, clips, extension lead, or wire connectors.
Defrost heater and bracket for many electric refrigerator. Included : General Electric,Hotpoint, Kenmore / Sears, RCA (and more!)
1.We provide clear pictures, measurements where possible. Please check as much as possible to make sure the item is the one that you need.
2.Please allow 0.5-1 inch difference due to manual measurement.(1inch=2.54cm)
3.There are no instructions included in this kit.Professional Installation Is Highly Recommended！
4.Please Compare The Defrost Heater With Your Original One Before Purchasing！
1 x Defrost Heater (as pictures show)
10. WE1M654 White Timer Knob Replacement for General Electric (GE) Dryers by PartsBroz – Replaces AP3995088, 1264290, AH1482197, EA1482197, PS1482197, WE01M0443, WE1M443, WE1M502, WE1M668 (Pack of 2)
- ✅ PART NUMBER WE1M654 (Pack of 2): This dryer timer knob replaces part numbers WE1M654, AP3995088, 1264290, AH1482197, EA1482197, PS1482197, WE01M0443, WE1M443, WE1M502, WE1M668, and B004H3XSYG.
- ✅ FOR GENERAL ELECTRIC: Part WE1M654 works with several GE brand clothes dryers. Please contact us to confirm compatibility with your washer.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON WASHER PROBLEMS: Installing this GE timer switch replacement can fix dryers that are missing a timer knob, fail to start, or have a timer that won’t advance.
- ✅ NO TOOLS REQUIRED: Fixing your dryer doesn’t get any easier. Simply pull off the broken knob and pop on this GE dryer replacement part. No tools necessary.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY PART: This plastic timer control knob features a heavy-duty metal insert and ring for enhanced durability.
Timer knobs (Pack of 2) let you select the length of time for your dryer cycle. When a knob is broken or missing, it’s nearly impossible to get a load running. Thankfully, replacing the timer knob takes just a minute, and you don’t need any tools. The PartsBroz WE1M654 replacement knob is an affordable, direct fit part for several GE brand dryers.
Replacing a broken or missing timer knob can solve a handful of common dryer problems.
Have any of these problems? This timer knob can fix them:
- Timer won’t advance
- Dryer won’t start
- Timer knob missing or cracked
Disconnect your dryer from its power source before starting the repair. To do the repair, simply pull the old part off the timer knob shaft, line up the new knob, and then pop it into place.
Our washing machine timer knob is a functional equivalent for part numbers: WE1M654, AP3995088, 1264290, AH1482197, EA1482197, PS1482197, WE01M0443, WE1M443, WE1M502, WE1M668, and B004H3XSYG.
Part WE1M654 works with several top name brand. These include:
- General Electric
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section, or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the right part number for your dryer model.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found General Electric Lavadoras Chile for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!